BATHROOM REMODEL

I have redone our bathroom during the month of October... Replaced the floor tiling and vanity and moldings, painted the walls, and added tiles around the tub installment. The tiles I used were large slabs (12"x36") they were only $99/sq. ft at Grossman's Bargain Outlet, so I had to cut each piece to size. The pattern that does not parallel the walls but instead goes at 45° angles looks nicer, and gives an illusion of larger floor space.

BEFORE

AFTER
Section of floor where old sink was...

Halfway through tiling the floor...
Walls are painted but no moldings yet.
New vanity has shelves which ran into the old piping...
...So I had to cut down the pipes and move the valves just above the floor and connect sections of flexible piping.

Floor finished! (Click to enlarge)
Around-the-tub tiling with mini-moldings as a border. I grouted between tiles and put caulking on the bottom.